Dressage year-end high score awards, first through fifth place shall be presented by MSEDA in the following dressage divisions or division sub-classifications:
a) USDF Walk Trot - Junior Rider
b) USDF Walk Trot - Senior Rider
c) USDF Walk Trot - Master Rider
d) Training Level - Junior Rider
e) Training Level - Senior Rider
f) Training Level - Master Rider
g) First Level - Junior Rider
h) First Level - Senior Rider
i) First Level - Master Rider
j) Second Level
k) Third Level
l) Fourth Level
m) Fifth Level
o) Musical Kur
** Following horse show rules, we reserve the right to combine subdivisions if there are fewer than five qualifiers.
**Points will be awarded to first through fifth place finishers who achieve a score of 50% or higher at competitions sanctioned only by MSEDA.
** Double points will be awarded at USEF and USDF sanctioned competitions that are also sanctioned by MSEDA if a score of 50% of higher is attained.
** In open divisions with no Junior/Senior/Master sub-clkassificaion, points will be awarded for thirst through fifith places and assigned to the proper Junior/Senior/Master categories.
** In the event that there are fewer than five competitors in the class, points will be reducted according to the following schedule:
|5 or more entries||5||4||3||2||1|
The following will also recieve a trophy and a ribbon.
* Dressage High Point Award - Awarded to the horse/rider combination who have amassed the greatest number of points competing in dressage during the competition year.
* Dressage High Point Junior Rider - Awarded to the rider under age 18 who has amassed the greatest number of points competing in dressage during the competition year.
* Dressage High Point Senior Rider - Awarded to the rider age 22 - 49 who has amassed the greatest number of points competing in dressage during the competition year.
* Dressage High Point Master Rider - Awarded to the rider age 50 and over who has amassed the greatest number of points competing in dressage during the competition year.
* Dressage High Point Adult Amateur - Awarded to the amateur rider over age 21 who has submitted a copy of his/her USEF amateur card to the Dressage Points Chair and amassed the greatest number of points competing in dressage during the competition year.
* FEI Certificate of Achievement - Awarded to any rider who has achieved a minimum score of 57% at the FEI level at an USEF/USDF- recognized competition. A copy of the qualifying test, including judge's signature, must be submitted to the MSEDA Dressage Points Chair in order to be eligible.
* Dressage High Point Mare - The Tundra Memorial Trophy - Awarded to the mare who has amassed the greatest number of points in dressage during the competition year. ** This includes a perpetual trophy as well as the individual trophy.
* Dressage Company's Musical Kur - Awarded to the horse who has amassed the greatest number of points at musical kur competitions during the competition year.
* Outstanding Dressage Show - Must be sanctioned by MSEDA. This award is determined by nomination and vote of the general membership at the annual awards banquet.
To be elgible for all awards:
1. The Competition Year begins on November 1 and runs through October 31 of the following year.
2. The rider must be a member in good standing and fulfill the minimum volunteer hours. (eight hours total -- four at either the Mid South Dressage Show or Mid South Team Challenge.) Click here for the Volunteer Hours Form.
3. Activate the horse - notify the secretary on the membership form the horse/rider combination. Points accrue only after activation date is in effect.
We also present the following awards:
* Kob Ryen Memorial Trophy - Nominated and Voted on at the annual meeting by the general membership and awarded to the individual who has done the most to further the purpose of MSEDA during the year. It may be awarded to a rider or a non-rider. ** This award consists of a perpetual trophy as well as an individual trophy.
* Bryn Wilborn Memorial Trophy - To recognize MSEDA young riders who have participated in the North American Young Rider Championships in dressage or eventing. Their names will be inscribed on the Bryn Wilborn Memorial Trophy on display at the Kentucky Horse Park, and each will receive a commemorative julep cup.
** Volunteer Julep Cups - Up to twelve individuals, nominated and voted upon by the organizers of MSEDA sanctioned competitions, may be awarded volunteer julep cups each year to recognize the efforts of outstanding volunteers.
|KDA Fall Schooling|
|Spring Run Dressage Show|
|Wilderness Trace PC CT& Dressage|
|KDA Spring Warmup|
|KDA Summer Classic|
|KDA Schooling August|
|Horse Aid Live|
|MSEDA Dressage at the Park|
|Samantha Kiine (SR)||Venturist||1|
|Whitney Morris (SR)||Bad Boy Rocket||15|
|Whitney Morris (SR)||Flying Candy Ride||3|
|Nancy Wentz (M)||Kells Xtra Cash||6|
|Laura Wilhelm (SR)||Who's Jane||12|
|Nicole Beneigh (SR)||Huge Cyclone||5|
|Courtney Calnan (SR)||CC Little Black Dress||10|
|Marianne DeBarbadillo(M)||Imperial Scout||3|
|Alexa Ehlers (SR)||Clear Laveer||7|
|Alexa Ehlers (SR)||Harley Goldsmith||3|
|Joan Gariboldi (SR)||Cantata||36|
|Caroline Greathouse (SR)||Henery VIII||35|
|Cyndi Greathouse (M)||Still Crazy After All||3|
|Alston Kerr (M)||Residuary Trust||10|
|Emma O'Brien (JR)||Piccolo's Dance||5|
|Aine O'Rourke (JR)||I've Got Rythym||6|
|Susan Posner (M)||Simply Rosie||53.5|
|Amelia Proto (SR)||Ibboyee||11|
|Ruth Rosendaul (Jr)||Kaloosh||3|
|Carol Scherbak (M)||Monumental Moment||4|
|Tracy Scott (M)||Night Flight||3|
|Sarah Shade (SR)||Shadey Hills Donovan||4|
|Melissa Trelfa (SR)||Claire De Lune||13|
|Nancy Wentz (M)||Kells Xtra Cash||4|
|Laura Wilhelm (SR)||Who's Jane||12|
|Laura Corsentino (SR)||Tikit Vikit||16|
|Deanna Craychee (SR)||Tisiphone||4|
|Alexa Ehlers (SR)||Clear Laveer||12|
|Alexa Ehlers (SR)||Harley Goldsmith||5|
|Joan Gariboldi (SR)||Cantata||19|
|Elissa Gibbs (SR)||Miss Ruby Cooley||18|
|Sharon Jones (M)||Roulette||26|
|Alston Kerr (M)||Sir Earl Grey||11.5|
|Rachel Leneweaver (SR)||Clear Sailing||3|
|Blake Park (JR)||Factor Five||16|
|Susan Posner (M)||Simply Rosie||4|
|Amelia Jean Proto (SR)||Iboyee||5|
|William Robertson (SR)||Street Call||4|
|Angela Sallee (SR)||Jettatore||6|
|Carol Scherbak (M)||Monumental Moment||1|
|Sarah Shade (SR)||Shadey Hills Donovan||6|
|Chris Tucker (SR)||Apple Jack||34|
|Chris Wall (M)||Simon's Silhouette||1|
|Alison Wilaby (SR)||Mr. Mile High||12|
|Laura Corsentino (SR)||Tikit Vikit||14|
|Alexa Ehlers (SR)||Amistoso||12|
|Elissa Gibbs (SR)||Fernhill Superhero||9|
|Elissa Gibbs (SR)||Miss Ruby Cooley||4|
|Alston Kerr (M)||Sir Earl Grey||10|
|Nicole Kowalski (SR)||Ballinagore Knight||23.5|
|Elizabeth McGinley (SR)||The Devil Himself||6|
|Alison Otter (SR)||Sing A Song LC||10|
|Wayne Quarles (M)||Faythe||4|
|Marty Riney (SR)||Uliza Jane||19|
|Christine Siegel (SR)||Market Light||12|
|Sarah Andres (SR)||Ima Little Waki||4|
|Alison Wilaby (SR)||Mr. Mile High||6|
|Jenn Boblitt (SR)||Confetti APT||8|
|Laura Corsentino (SR)||Tikit Vikit||2|
|Madison Deaton (YR)||Rasputin||1|
|Elissa Gibbs (SR)||Fernhill Superhero||4|
|Barbara Keith (M)||Stars and Stripes||20|
|Pam Kimmel (M)||Special Performance||12|
|Ellen Murphy (SR)||Acorello||15|
|Ellen Murphy (SR)||Jen's Playboy||14|
|Susan Posner (M)||Pitter Pat||2|
|Karen Winn (M)||Shawkilito||24|
|Jane Beshear (M)||Quite A Lady||6|
|Susan Harris (M)||Endavour||6|
|Jenn Boblitt (SR)||Confetti APT||8|
|Catherine B Jacob (M)||Ayrus||4|
|Jeri Matheny (SR)||Whimzical Princess||12|
|Alison Otter (SR)||Sing A Song LC||20|
|Julie Congleton (M)||Utopia||8|
|Madison Deaton (YR)||Rasputin||4|
|Joan Gariboldi (SR)||Bravo||24|
|Stacy Burdick-Taul (SR)||Commander N Chief||8|
|Jane Brack (SR)||Hank||22|
|Susan Neff (SR)||She's Nobody's Fool||5|
|Nikki Wahl-Seto (SR)||Shiny Tiny Dancer||17|